In 2007, Foundation Wellness, formerly Remington Products, founded Remington International Co., LTD (RIL) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. RIL is a wholly-owned American company located in a modern industrial park in Southeast Asia with convenient access to a new seaport. RIL provides the option to buy containers directly from Vietnam, or ship smaller orders from our distribution center in Ohio where safety stock can be warehoused for reduced lead times. All orders are placed with a U.S. based Sales and Customer Service team.
RIL manufacturing practices are based on US standards including quality control, employment practices, and safety. Certifications include FDA registered, ISO 13485:2016 (Medical Devices), and Social Accountability and Compliance.
For more information about our certifications, visit our Certifications page.
Manufacturing Capabilities & Services
Foundation Wellness is able to offer customers quality products at competitive prices direct from the manufacturer. Some of our capabilities include:
- Complete Cut-and-Sew and Assembly
- Computerized Pattern Sewing, Binding, and Edge Sewing
- RF Welding/Heat Sealing
- Molding of Open or Closed Cell Foams, Foam Laminates, Silicone, and PVC Components
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Computerize and Die Cutting
- Extensive Material Knowledge, Material Sourcing, and Vendor Selection
- Design, Pattern and Tool Making, and Prototyping
- Decorating, Branding, and Logos
- Packaging and Labeling
- Warehousing, Inventory, and Shipping
For more information about the capabilities and services, Foundation Wellness offers, visit our Services page.
RIL is able to source and incorporate a broad range of materials. Some of the materials we work with include:
- Neoprene, Elastics, Stretch Knits, and Mesh/Spacer
- Polyester, Cotton, Nylon, Leather, and Vinyl
- Plastazote/ProCell, EVA, and Urethane Sheet Goods
- Custom Fabrics and Foam Laminates
- Hook and Loop Closures, Straps, Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA)
- Canvas/Duck, Webbing, Binding, and Finishing Materials
- Plastic Buckles and Loops
For more information about the materials we work with, visit our Materials page.